zaterdag 27 februari 2010

How to storage your digital photos? In the Print Drawers from SherrieJD!

You don't know how to storage your digital photos? Well SherrieJD created an amazing solution for that problem! Just put them in one of the beautiful Print Drawers!
When I first saw this set of Print Drawers, really, I didn't know what to do with it. But I opened one of the layered files of the set (bottom, frames and shadows) and just grabbed some of the vintage family photos I've scanned last week, grabbed some elements from Studio Remnants, Boot Me Up and CU/PU Watch Parts and suddenly my layout was there!
All the stuff I used are from SherrieJD and are in her shop at Scrapartist.

1 opmerking:

CraftCrave zei

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Tutorials category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).