zaterdag 29 mei 2010

ATC for the Art Creations Friday!


Although I have lots of CT "work" to do, I found some time to create this ATC for a new week at Art Creations Friday. We had to work with an image of the little girl. I placed her at the end of a forest and she's walking to school.
I used Secret Dreams by Choubinette, Fairies in the Field 2 by Magical Reality Designs, Scene Setters No.1 and No.2 by SherrieJD (Scrapartist) and ATC overlays from Ruby Rynne (last weekend at Plain Digital Wrapper).

7 opmerkingen:

vintage wil zei

Wat een schitterende kaart! prachtige achtergrond!!

Yvonne zei

Mooi Irene, je hebt haar in een prachtig landschap geplaatst.

Sandy zei

Fantastic scene.
Really wonderful.

Anoniem zei

Schitterend!

Faye zei

Beautiful garden surroundings for the little sailor girl.

Unknown zei

Ik vind em ontzettend mooi geworden!

Lou Ann zei

Just adorable! I love the background you used.
I am right there with you on the CT stuff...lots to do!!!

Beautiful ATC!